People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursdacap - 3/15/12 - Google+

I just got a Google + account.

If you have one... add me!!!!

SN: Kateri Von Steal

I'm still figuring out how to use it...
It looks more private than FB...
And, we all know how I feel about FB.
POOP

How was the week?
Let's see,
It wasn't awful.
It wasn't great....
It just WAS.

The weather has been beautiful.
Emry has gone out and rode his bike 2 days in a row now.
Which is great.. he's been burning off a lot of extra energy.

T-ball has put him on a team called the Lug Nuts. Very cute.
Our little next door neighbor, Aidan, is on the team too... That will be good for both of them.
To actually know someone on their team.

Work has been quite, all of the "Officers" are on a retreat... Just one more day of this.. than the weekend, and then they are ALL back.

Can you tell I'm overjoyed by this?

So, has everyone had a chance to see the new Layout?
I'm still thinking of Changing some of it... But, it's 90% what I want.
At least for this year.

Otherwise things are quite... I spent last night cleaning up and doing a little bit of laundry.

I am considering doing a knew line of posts on Friday....
About pseudo-single mothering.
I really don't classify myself as a single mom.
I see a single mom as someone with little to no help.
I have a support system... a small one... but a support system, nonetheless.

So we'll see...
Right now, honestly, I'm trying to figure out this Google+ thing... Anyone have any advice on that front?

2 comments:

  1. I like more the new blog style, just saying :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable team name, LUG NUTS! hahahaha! tiny kids playing sports is so cute and so fun to watch.

    i think that would be a great idea on fridays to post about. :)

    ReplyDelete