People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yahoo Tuesday - 3/13/12 - Cutest Old Broad Ever


This lady is adorable.

And for once, I agree with a food critic.
I think it's great that she goes to normal, everyday places, we all can get in to.
Not that I don't like a fancy meal now and then....
But, if I see a down home restaurant... and no one I know has been to it, or I can't find a review that wasn't PAID for... I won't eat there.


This lady doesn't receive compensation from the paper, nor does she want freebies from the restaurants.
HOW CUTE IS THAT?
She just wants to go have a nice meal, write something about it, and let everyone know where to go.

However, do you see what her Olive Garden LOOKS like?
It's a beautiful building...
The one in our town... NOT LIKE THAT ONE.
NOT BY A LONG SHOT.

This lady is my hero of the day.
Rock Out Marilyn!


1 comment:

  1. okay that it awesome!! i love olive garden, i don't go there very often, but it's one of my favortie last minute go to places.

    ReplyDelete