People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You ever..

I comment on a lot of articles I read.
I have a big opinion on certain things.
I know, shocker, but I digress.

You ever go back and see the replies to something you commented on?
I do.

What I hate the most is the disrespect and critiscism that comes from.... oh fuck me, they're assholes.
If I make a damn good point, and it stands in the middle of the two opposing sides, don't comment back to me about misuse of then/than. Hell it happens, I'm not perfect, and I don' t use a comment bored (get my subtle joke?) to showcase my amazing writing skills! If you can't find anything wrong with my point, DON'T COMMENT ON IT... It's just classless and rude.

That's it.
That's all I got.

Have some class.
TIP OF THE MF'N DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment