People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, March 2, 2012

You're such a HOOKER..... well he is!

This is gross and wrong... ON SO MANY LEVELS.

My opinions on this.
  1. His last name is HOOKER... does that seem to be EERILY FITTING?
  2. How do you date a girl who is 2 years older than one of your children?
  3. How do you leave your job for an 18 year old girl?
  4. You are a sick loser.
  5. What does she see in him?
  6. Does this raise a lot of extra questions for anyone?
  7. An 18 year old girl can have a crush on a teacher, I did. BUT HE WAS A HOT TEACHER.
  8. This guy has a mega ultra bald spot, and I am certain I saw him on the Bosley's hair commercial the other night.
  9. I saw a video on youtube that had a shot of them KISSING. It's so weird, because he's totally in to it (what a sick fuck) and she's pecking him like she would rather kiss LIVE SCABIES.
  10. Anyone think she's running from Mom here?
  11. WHERE IS HER DAD? MY FATHER WOULD HAVE KILLED THIS GUY. And then whooped me for being so dumb.
  12. Anyone think drugs are involved? I don't know I get that feeling like he's tempting her with SOMETHING ELSE... because I'm sorry, ELDERLY WOMAN WHO HAVEN"T GOTTEN ANY IN YEEEEEEAAAAARRRRRRRS Don't find THAT MAN ATTRACTIVE.
  13. Where is his wife in all this? Why hasn't she Bobbitt'd him? Come on you know what I mean.
  14. I can't wait for this guy to be arrested.
  15. I can't wait for them to prove that it was happening before she turned 18.
  16. WHY DO I THINK IT STARTED BEFORE SHE WAS LEGAL? He turns really red when asked the question, and her eyes jutt ALL OVER THE PLACE except for the camera.
  17. It's gross, have I mentioned how gross this is?
  18. I'm not related, but I want to punch this guy.
  19. ..............
  20. DISTURBING.

Your Thoughts

1 comment:

  1. eeeeeewwwwwwww!!! why do things like this keep happening?! it's just wrong wrong WRONG!!

    the name hooker is very fitting for this.

    ReplyDelete