People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, April 16, 2012

FURIOUS

I feel like I am back in highschool again.
This shit isn't fair.
I am 27 years old when does this stop?


How do I explain this without losing my head?
And it effecting the rest of my day at work?


Lissa took a promotion downstairs.
But... even before that...
We had CEASED to eat lunch together.
I AM NOT A NEEDY PERSON.
But, every once in a while...
Can you eat lunch with your friend?

I am tired of eating lunch in the cafeteria...
Having a great time reading my book...
TO LOOK UP AND SEE LISSA MOUTHING "HI" TO ME,
and then sitting with a group of people who it's very obvious do not WANT my presence.

It's been MONTHS since we've had lunch together.


I feel like a leper.
and it's not cool.




I'm furious.
And sad.




I always end up being someone's SECRET FRIEND.
Or friend when NOT around other people...

AND THAT SHIT BITES.


Because when the chips are down...
I do not judge.
I do not pressure...
When others fuck you over...
I'm still there...


BUT,
YET,
I'm always the one by myself.



Not in a good place about this.


THINGS LIKE THIS MAKE IT SUCK TO BE AT WORK.


VENT OVER.

Proceed with your normally scheduled lives...
I'll just go pout in the corner and cry.




DRAMA QUEEN MOMENT.


Image Detail
THIS IS HOW IT FEELS AND IT SUCKS


No comments:

Post a Comment