People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Inappropriate Image Wednesday - 4/11/12 - BLOSSOMING

Thanks to Eric (Bubba) Alder for the word of the day!


BLOSSOMING


Image Detail
Image Detail
Image Detail
Image Detail
Image Detail
Image Detail
Image Detail
Image Detail



HOORAY!
NOT AN INAPPROPRIATE PICTURE FOR AT LEAST 6 pages!!!!

You have chosen an APPROPRIATE word for todays post!
KUDOS!



I need a word for next week.
Remember the word needs to be an "innocent" word.
Please leave a name by which I can thank you for the word in the post.
And, if you have a blog yourself, please include the link in the comment.
(Unless you follow this blog, then I can find the link to your blog myself. *smiles*)


Happy Wednesday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures....the second on makes my eyes water (allergies).

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright! go eric! woot! those pictures are all very beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete