People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, April 9, 2012

Music Mondays & Thoughts - 4/9/12 - The Man I Knew & It's Only Me



DESSA


Yes, I've referenced her before.
She's.... INSANE.

I'm not a fan of her straight rapping (Emcee'ing).

But the songs like this..
Are eerie...
And just touch me....


.........
I, however, cannot find this song on ANY of her albums....
So, thus, I can't download it.
Kind of upsets me...
But, that's why we have youtube!




We have a quite day today...
Just Emry and I... Enjoying our last day off before Work/Daycare starts up again.

His school is currently on their 16 day spring break...
So... To a daycare facility he goes...

I wish I was home with him more.
Days like this... With the cleaning and the cooking... and the snuggle with your kid time...
 I cherish.

Being a stay at home mother is no joke.
It isn't easy.
From the domestic house chores to the mothering (and all things in between),
But... being a Working Mother... 
Having to do the Money Earning, Domestic House Chores, Mothering... 
It's just a little too much some times...

I wonder if the path I am walking along is negatively impacting Emry.
But, unless I hit the mega millions....
There's no way that I can stop working 100%.

I wish I could work from home...
I'd be so much happier.

Maybe one day.
Just keep working.
Keep learning...
Keep making contacts...
One day.
I'll be able to stay home with him.
(But, by that time.. he'll probably just want his privacy... he'll think that he doesn't need me...*sighs* Kids!)


**SIGHS**
Going to enjoy this time...
While I have it.

1 comment:

  1. i hope you had a great weekend! 16 day spring break!? okay that's awesome! i wish schools here did that!

    ReplyDelete