People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, April 2, 2012

Rants of the Curvy Mama: BLOATED

Image Detail
Not my stomach, but jeez, do I feel this way.
Last week was the week that I'm usually bloated.
But, usually after I begin a new BC cycle, the bloat goes away.
Nope.
It's still here.
And I feel so uncomfortable.

Visually I look fine.
But, inside, I feel like I'm bursting at the seams.

Yes, I had some soda this weekend.
Yes, I know that soda is an evil product, and that it's oober addictive to me.
Yes, I had it anyway.


I'm so uncomfortable, I think it's triggering my soreness.
Psycho-somatic, anyone?


I've been having a spectacular day overall, but I just can't get around this BLOATED feeling from HELL.


I wonder if skinny women feel like this?
Or is it because I have the extra curvature that makes bloating feel like a reason to end the day at lunch time?


Meh.
I ate a healthy lunch.
I made homemade chicken salad (with grapes, apples, red onion and smashed almonds) for lunch.
I used 1/2 the amount of mayo and replaced the other 1/2 with Honey Dijon Mustard.
Less calories in mustard, and it gives the chicken salad a little ZING.
I placed it in a jalapeno cheddar wrap.

See? Super healthy and tasty.


But now..
I feel..
Overtired.
Sore.
Bloated
Disgusting.



Not sure what else to say here.


Does anyone have any tips to make Bloating go away?
That doesn't involve Midol?
I hate midol.


I should just run at the gym later.
Run that bloat out of town.

Yeah,
Maybe I'll do that.


Image Detail
I feel like this
 

2 comments:

  1. if i'm feeling a little tight in my jeans i honestly drink more water. weird, but it works for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peppermint tea. I keep it on hand all the time--great for gas. If you have water retention, keep hibiscus tea around.

    ReplyDelete