People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yahoo Article Tuesday - 4/10/12



*rolls eyes*

It's not the fact that this guy has evaded police...and is mocking them on Facebook.

It's not his crimes... or his lack of respect for the system.


It also has NOTHING to do with the fact that he is a repeat offender.

The major problem I have with this article is:

HIS AUNT.

Please read her statements.
I know that I should never read the TONE in a quote.
I know that my perception of it is probably shaded.


But COME ON... doesn't it read:
Happy?
Pompous?
Ignorant Arrogance?


She expected him to do it.
She seems to be fine with the way he is.
Blames his behavior on the heavy hand of the law.
WELL, maybe if he wasn't robbing, beating, and causing ruckus to others...
Then they wouldn't be so heavy handed on him.


**SIGHS**

If I should ever do anything wrong.
I can hear my fathers voice.
"She knew better, she did it anyway, she deserves what she gets... Oh and wait til I get a hold of her."

That goes for all my aunts, uncles, and cousins as well.


We are held accountable for our actions in my family.



This man gets an award...


Ahem...*clears throat*

Travis A. Nicolaysen, I hereby award you with the:
MORON OF THE WEEK AWARD!
Image Detail


2 comments:

  1. an award that is well deserved!! seriously what a moron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope next week, he wins the Darwin Award, eh?

    ReplyDelete