People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yahoo Tuesdays - 4/24/11 - HOOKER!



First: Off topic but, I hate Blogger's new layout... I'm confused....
Did this HAVE to happen TODAY?


Second: Where is everyone?

Third: Who was excited by the above article?
I WAS!
This man just looked so smug. And we all knew he was lying.
Everytime he was posed with a question, his face would turn all RED and his eyes would dart back and forth.

Now... my question is, what about that 18-year old girl that moved back in with him?
What's going on with her?
You running home Jordan?
You should be.
If she's still head over heels about him.. something is clearly wrong.
Whether it be psychological manipulation or physical abuse.
Or maybe she's just crazy too.
Either way.
RUN GIRL RUN!

Fourth: I had an amazing nights sleep. Even though I am baffled it was cold enough to make the heat come on... 80 degrees one minute 40 the next... SUPER WEIRD. I loved snuggling up in my warm cozy bed.
MmmmmmmmMmmmmmmm.


Have a Good Day Folks!






4 comments:

  1. good! i'm glad the guy got arrested for something! perv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate bloggers' new layout too. I love snuggling in a warm bed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to get caught up on my blog reading and laundry. I go away for a couple of days and I get so far behind. I would also love to snuggle in a warm bed but the weather has been hitting 100 degrees here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, sleeeeeeeep. Sounds sooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete