People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, May 11, 2012

Monologues of the Dating Divorcee Working Mother - "Mother's Day Itinerary"

Monologues of the Dating Divorcee Working Mother

(aka: The Life of a
Quasi-Single Mother)



Image Detail





(DISCLAIMER: I do not mean to offend anyone. There are different strokes for different folks, and we all have different lives, goals, aspirations. What I write about in these posts is not meant to be the "only way", "the right way", "better than you". It's just my opinion, use it where you can. Comment or Criticize too, how else do we grow as people, if we don't listen to a little criticism?)
"Mother's Day Itinerary"
 
 
So, this will be also called the:
MOTHER'S DAY POST
 
Happy Mother's Day to my fellow Blogging Mama's!
 
If you are anything like me, you know that mothers day is just the same as any other day.
There is still laundry, house cleaning, food shopping, etc.
 
 
But, we all can dream... RIGHT?
So..
Today...
 
I would like to show you my itinerary for the Perfect Mothers Day.
 
ENJOY!
 
7:00a.m.
The sun has barely risen in the sky, I still want to be in bed, with the soft smell of lavender and bergamot in the air.
 
8:45a.m.
I shall rise to find a perfect and warm tray of delectable breakfast delights. With a chilled glass of fresh squeezed and blended Pineapple Orange Banana Juice.
I will not require coffee, as I had the perfect amount of sleep.
 
10:00a.m.
After my breakfast has been whisked away by my perfectly dressed and coiffed son. I would like my blinds drawn and the remote placed in my hand. I will watch television until I am alerted that my luxurious and warm bubble bath has been drawn in the Master Bath.
 
10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
I will take previously discussed bubble bath.
 
11:00 a.m. until 12:00p.m.
I will take my time getting dressed and primped.
 
12:01p.m.
At exactly this time, I would like to be chauffeured in which ever vehicle will take me to the spa, in which I will receive an hour massage, and a mani-pedi.
 
3:00p.m.
I have been pampered enough. Please take me to lunch.
A drive thru will not suffice, as it is MY day and I am reigning queen.
 
4:30p.m.
We will return home, and I will be carried up the stairs back to my bedroom, where my bed will be perfectly turned down, with remote and dark chocolate covered raspberry jelly rings waiting.
I will commence to watch television until Emry is in bed, and my special dinner is prepared.
I realize this takes lots of time, so, I will give you this time. I know you need some down time too.
 
6:34p.m.
Dinner.
Lobster, Shrimp, Steak, Potato, Caeser Salad.
Any preparation will suffice.
I want it by candlelight please, with wildflowers in my crystal vase.
Dessert should follow... Creme Brule please! Freshly Prepared and Flamed this very day!
 
 
8:00p.m.
New comfy Pajamas, and a glass of wine.
 
From here on, I don't care what happens... as I will have had the perfect day.
 
 
 
There you all go. That's my perfect Mother's Day!
What do you all think?
 
Happy Friday and Happy Mother's Day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment