People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rants of a curvy Mama - 5/23/12 - Exhaustion?

Being exhausted is the reason I do not work out as much as I should.
I know that when I do work out I get MORE energy...
Thus, I work out MORE.

But, when you get out of the habit.
Exhaustion (and LAZINESS) set in.
They take hold... and glue your ass to the couch.

Anyone else had these moments?

You know you should work out.
You know that you can do crunches or lunges while you watch your favorite show.
But, still, the exhaustion and laziness of the day sets in.
And you think, "Meh."
You grab your snuggie (yup, I own one) and a snuggly throw pillow...
And that's it.
Workout is sent packing all in the sake of comfort.


I
NEED
TO
STOP
BEING
SO
DAGNAB
LAZY.


Not that I've gained any weight.
But...
I could start too.

And I really don't want that to happen.


So.
It comes back to motivation.


How does one get their motivation back?

Hmmmm.....



I can start kicking myself in the bum!
ON A REGULAR BASIS?
Like
HOURLY!


It be exercise (because kicking yourself in the bum takes effort)
and it would PROPEL me to move (quite literally...)



And the thing is...
I love to go walking and hiking (more trailing...but still, a form of hiking.)

If the weather ever shaped up..
I'd go!

Emry loves it too as does Klay.

But, if you saw todays picture post...
It's been raining, in the worst way, all week.


**SIGHS**

So.
TONIGHT.
STARTING TONIGHT.

I AM VOWING TO GO BACK TO MY NAZI LIKE WORKOUT, WATCHING MY WEIGHT, CALORIE INTAKE ROUTINE.

It was the only way I could stay motivated.
And that's it.
It kept me on track.


So, I apologize if it gets old.
But, Maybe I'll draft a week's worth of intake and workout.
and then release it... so that we are ALL not inindated with my bologna.


Who's with me?
Does anyone want to join in these efforts.
To get and stay healthy?
ANYONE WHO IS... *COUGH COUGH* trying to get into the HIPPY BOHEMIAN BIKINI?
(yeah, Big Sis, I am looking toward you! **GIGGLES**)



I also recently read about Natural Ace over at Heather's Blog "My Husband Ate All the Icecream".
And, after asking some questions and doing some research, I found out that all of the ingredients are jsut a combination of natural herbs/supplements I can buy at a vitamin shoppe...
And it will turn out to be a cheaper alternative than the $59 a bottle.
I used to be a pharmacy tech, so all I need is to see how many milligrams for each supplement, and I can make my own supply.
Mwa-hahahahaha.
Yes, I feel like an evil genius at the moment.
Be afraid, very afraid.
Not really, but you know, living on a budget here!


I'll let you know how that goes.
So be prepared to see more:
"rants of the curvy mama" postings.

Love to all.
Comment and Join in on my quest to get and stay healthy.



1 comment:

  1. Haha, you and I are thinking the same way. It is easy for me to get lazy, and use my allergies or hot flashes as an excuse to sit on the couch and watch TV. I have stopped making excuses and put myself on a walking/jogging routine everyday. I will also dance which is a fun way to exercise. I just don't like how I look and feel right now and my BP has been up. I have lost some weight and starting to feel better. As for the hot flashes, I am taking something natural for them and it is working.

    ReplyDelete