People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, May 22, 2012


Has anyone seen this article?
Or heard abou tit?
(oh snap did I actually write that, freudian slip? Perhaps... let's try again..)
OR HEARD ABOUT IT.
(That's better.)


**smiles**
Moving on.


She was a Temp....
They told her she was showing off too much cleavage...
(EVEN FOR A LINGERIE STORE)
She didn't cover up enough....

They fired her.


Seems pretty simple, right?

What's the problem.
Her manager "humiliated her" and told her to "tape her breasts down."


Now I am not the most vuluptuous woman in this category..
But, I got me some cleavage too.
If I show off a little too much that it dips into the "Inappropriate at work" category...
I COVER THEM PUPPIES UP.

And.. If I do feel like them covered up is still too... CURVALICIOUS (yeah I went there).
I wear a DAMN SPORTS BRA.
Minimizes that amount of va-va-voom.
(giggles, can you tell I'm LOVING this post?)



And the comment about taping her boobs...
Is a very wrong statement.
But, you ever get chummy with a co-worker or manager, and the professionalism kind of slips.
I BET IT WAS ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS.
Still wrong.
But, still... is probably being taken out of context.


She was made to wear a red bathrobe..
"I'd rather go buy a sweater..." Is what she says...
THAN WHY DIDN"T YOU?
Oh, because you would pick an inappropriate sweater.
That's why.


This is a plain and simple case.
You weren't dressed right...
even for a lingerie store.
Your selling the product.. not your products.
If you know what I mean.

Have a nice day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment