People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, June 22, 2012

20,000 Page Views - Holy $#!t (Who wants a present?)



Yup.
This weekend (and maybe today) I will reach


20,000 Page views


My little blog.
That I maintain mostly on my downtime from work.
Talking only about my life, family, ups and downs, etc.
Has reached I very iconic point.


It's amazing.


So what does one do when they reach 20,000 Page views?

CELEBRATE WITH A GIVEAWAY.


Now, I've never done a giveaway before.

So, I need to make it sort of iconic.

And completely original.

Hmmmmmm.........

I think I will give ONE lucky person 5 items that I need in my crazy life.
(These will be items that can be shipped through the US mail.)

However,
They will be secret items.

Intrigued?


Hear are the ground rules:
1) You have to be a follower of "Just Life: Take Two"
2) You have to reside in the US
3) You have to either share my link on your blog OR
Add my button to your blog.
4) You have to comment below before Monday, June 25, 2012 @ 8:00a.m. EST

I will take all the names in a hit,
Swish them around,
and whoever wins...
GETS 5 VERY COOL (AND ESSENTIAL) THINGS.

I MAY EVEN THROW IN SOME EXTRA STUFF... You know.. Because I'm weird.

Come on.
You never know what's coming out of my mouth...
So why should you know what I would mail out!


Happy Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats congrats congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join in the giveaway!

    I am a follower and I've added your button to itsonrandom.com! Can't wait to see the results!

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I follow and will add your button too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot!! 20,000! you are awesome. i've more than likely missed the cut off :( oops! but you know i follow have your button and think you are the bomb. :)

    ReplyDelete