People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, June 11, 2012

6/11/12 - Music Mondays - "Dear John"


Now, I am not the biggest fan of Miss Taylor Swift.

However,
Has anyone heard of the bitch tantrum a one, John Mayer, is throwing about this song?
It's been A WHILE... 2 - 3 years since this was major news and
John is just coming out now saying it was
"Uncalled for."
"I didn't deserve it."
Basically... he's crying in the corner, and causing drama because
HONESTLY
What was the last thing we heard (that was good) out of John Mayer?
And his hobo Havana hat has GOT to GO!
He looks homeless and strung out.



drugs are bad John, as is that hat.


So.
Taylor Swift,
Good on you!
Making John Mayer feel like crap
for over 2 years.
My hat goes off to you.

Perhaps write another song about his tantrum?
You know, you could call it,
"Dear John, You still suck."


Happy Monday People!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. I was thinking about this very recently. Thanks for putting words to my thoughts. :)

    P.S. I have had to move, and hope you will join us again at our new location.

    http://monkeymomlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete