People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

6/5/12 - Yahoo Tuesdays - We need a PARENT Test


We need a TEST that people take BEFORE they get the RIGHT to have a baby.

I told you, this post is FILLED with my own opinions, and if they go a little overboard, I apologize.
However, this is a subject that just RUFFLES MY FEATHERS.


This is Catalina
Image Detail


Catlina is a 19 year old mother.
Her child is 5 weeks old.


"Clauser, her boyfriend and their friends had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening at a nearby park, but the boyfriend was arrested on suspicion of aggravated DUI when they went to a store - with the baby in the car - to get beer, according to police. Upset that her boyfriend was arrested, police said, Clauser went to a friend's home and smoked more marijuana."


All of this with her 5 week old baby in the car seat carrier.

I am not saying I'm perfect, I am FAR from... however, you just had a baby, and you are drinking (illegally) and smoking pot... with your baby RIGHT NEXT TO YOU?

What is wrong with you?


Then, after she was intoxicated and high as a kite, she proceeds to drive home.
Oh wait.
YOU LEFT WHAT ON THE ROOF OF THE CAR?
Your baby, in the carrier?
You are a fucking moron.
The baby was unharmed.
But, fell off the car in a busy intersection.
This could have been SO much worse.
You didn't even realize it until you got home, that the baby wasn't with you.


I do not think it has anything to do with Ms. Catalina's age.
I think whether you are 19 or 30... if you are self absorbed and selfish (redundant statements, I know) that you will NOT be a good parent.

You made the decision to have sex.
I bet it wasn't her first time either...
at 19? Jeez... Not now a days!
(except with my son, he's getting a chasity belt, I swear to God)
Now that there is a baby...
GROW
THE
FUCK
UP
AND
RAISE
YOUR
KID

Now there will not be a problem.
CPS has your kid, and I pray to god he/she goes to a better family than you could EVER provide.

And that is my opinion.

What do you think?





1 comment:

  1. What the....?!

    I don't have kids, because I was always worried I might not make a good mom. But even at 19 - hell, even at 12! - I would have been better than this. What a disaster.

    ReplyDelete