People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, June 4, 2012

Music Mondays - 6/4/2012 - I'm back!




I feel like Rocky.
Seriously!
No Joke!


I have revamped 1,100 medical folders in just under over a week.
I have 200 left to do today, and I should have it done before lunch.


So...
BE PROUD OF ME!


All of this weeks posts are back on.

Please keep your eyes out for:

Tuesday - Yahoo Article that I hand picked today! It's a doozey, with LOTS of my own opinion.
Wednesday - Pictures that will make you OOH, AHH, and EWWWW!
Thursday - Recap that will just make you go..."Well, she's had it ROUGH!" *giggles that's what she said.
Friday - A LONG OVERDUE Monologues of the Semi-Single Divorced Working Mother

And a special edition of "Rants of a Curvy Mama"


Excited?
Me Too!
Miss me!
I MISSED ALL OF YOU!


Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment