People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, June 8, 2012

Rants of a Curvy Mama - 6/8/12

Step 1:
Admit there is a problem.


Okay okay, I admit it, I haven't gained weight, but I never got back on track.


Step 2:
Acknowledge that it is your fault and your fault alone.


YES. MY FAULT! JEEZ STOP RUBBING IT IN.


Step 3:
Change behavior, and move forward.


Can I start this tomorrow?

*giggles*

Just kidding.



I am determined, yet haven't done a fucking thing.

HOW SAD IS THAT?



I am bringing my sneakers home from work, and I am going to walk at home.
AND THAT'S IT.
If I walk at work, I'll use the shoes I am wearing and I will trek around the building.
UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS.
NO MORE ELEVATORS UP.


And Klay is going to giggle at me.
But, he's going to watch me to crunches for a little bit every night.
IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
I am GOING TO FOLLOW THROUGH


(Oh lord, I hope I do.)
I just don't want to gain any of the weight back.
You know?



It's me.
I got to fix this.
I got to commit.
That's it.


Now.
Let's do it.


1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, do I relate big time. For mom's it's particularly hard. We are so freaking low on the list, some days we don't shower. Yeah, making yourself #1, not easy. I'm with you. I'm one determined bi-atch as I read a landmark birthday in 14 weeks. I'm determined to reach it with grace and a good deal of aching muscles.

    ReplyDelete