People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursdacap - 6/28/12 - POOPED

Hey! Secret Mom Thoughts!
Don't forget to email me so I can send your
5 VERY COOL ITEMS!


**JUST SAYING**


This week.
Well...
It has came and gone...


Last Friday - We saw Brave...
It was adorable.
I loved it...
I really hate 3D movies, so, that was the only drawback.
Merida is AWESOME.


Last Saturday -
We did grocery shopping and cleaning. Then Dad, Emry and I took a 2 mile hike.
Yes we did. ARE YOU PROUD?
I am.
It was a lot of fun.
We brought my dog... Roku... and well he made it 1.5 miles... and then laid down.
I carried him the rest of the way.

**read on, more about my old dog later**


Last Sunday -
Ex-Mother-in-Law came up with Ex-Grandmother-in-law and Emry's cousin (who's almost 3).
That was interesting.
We made plans to take the kids (including my ex, Klay and the stupid ex-sister-in-law) to
A DAY OUT WITH THOMAS.

If your kid likes trains, this is supposedly the BIG EXPERIENCE.

We went to dinner.
Where LOW AND BEHOLD:
The Ex, and his sister showed up at the restaurant.
(WE HAVE 20 million restaurants within a 5 mile radius)
Coincidence?
I think not.
I hate shady people.
Emry asked me, (after the sister-in-law walked up and away) why Nick didn't come say HI.
If I thought Nick was MAD at him.
I said no, and I walked him over to say hi.
IN which, I got to see one of his "friends"... strung out looking grunge kid.
Yeah... You're on the road to bigger and better things...
Where your friend looks like he's DESTINED to be on the A&E Intervention show.

Whatever.


Last Monday & Tuesday -
I was really tired went to bed really early.
Work was crazy, and I was preparing for my new boss.

Yesterday (Wednesday) -

Met my new boss, she is a real sweet lady....
Tried to get some work done, but hit road blocks...
Stupid doctor's and insurance companies.
MAKE MY LIFE EASY PLEASE?!?!?!?!


Came home, fed dog, and then
******GASPS*****

The dog passed out, sideways, like a falling cow.
Got right up, starting shaking pretty bad.
His gums were WHITE.
I called my sister who was a vet-tech for a long time....
and well..
Could be Anemia, Could be dehydration.
We usually keep him in his crate throughout the day.
It's been too hot to leave him outside, and he usually eats the molding on the staircase if left alone in the house.
But, after a whole can of wet food and extra dry food. 2 bowls of water... His gums were pinkish red again... and he seemed more upbeat.
He slept in my room regardless, so I could keep an eye on him.


TODAY -
My new boss isn't here, she's unpacking her house.
I'm holding down the fort, trying to accomplish SOMETHING today.
I have to do some bulletins around 2p...
So, I'm going to take down around that time as well...
I'm afraid of missing phonecalls while I'm away...
PHONECALLS THAT IF I RETURN, THE CALLER WON'T BE AVAILABLE ANYMORE.
Klay wants to watch Twelfth Night, tonight, and possibly take a hike.
Literally, he wants to go walking.
It's also a Nick Night.... So, that's going to prevent us from taking Emry....



Tomorrow - is the company picnic
Emry now wants to go as does Klay.
I, honestly, do not want to go anymore...

But, I have to...
Looks good....



**SIGHS**

So, there's my week.

How has yours been?

2 comments:

  1. Mine was not quite that adventurous. I spent a night at a resort with Sharon celebrating getting our second zombie housewives book ready. We should have it put together and to the publisher's before July is up. And then, last night I survived a dust storm which consumed all of Phoenix. Today my eyes are watery and my nose is stuffed. I am going to try and get caught up on my blog reading but with watery eyes it tends to be difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! that has been a crazy week for you!! glad your new boss is nice!

    poor little pooch, i hope he's better now. that would freak me out!

    i've been trying to clean my house this week and keep it clean cause i'm hosting a baby shower at my house tonight! ugh. haha. i hope you have a great weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete