People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weird and Cool Image Wednesday - 6/13/12 - "Unhealthy"

My word for the week is "Unhealthy".
My stomach has been a little blah,
and I've taken to eating raw foods, and yogurt for the rest of this week.
I may have sipped at coffee today.
But, not even 2 ounces were consumed.
I just need to fix my insides.
And that means.
NO MORE UNHEALTHY CRAP.


Image Detail
Image Detail
Image Detail
Image Detail
This one makes me sad and a little angry

Image Detail
Image Detail
Image Detail
Image Detail



Now, it's not to say that I've been eating fast food and crap like this ALL the time.
But, more than I should be.



2 comments:

  1. I just saw my doctor yesterday and he keeps on me about losing weight. He just wants me at a more healthier weight. My problem is not eating bad foods, I just need to exercise more. I walk everyday but it doesn't seem to be enough. I only lost one pound in one month. That is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't eat a lot of fast food - but I don't eat all good stuff, either. Probably need to swing the scales a little, myself.

    ReplyDelete