People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yeah? Troll This Be-yotch.



I did it.

Yup, I made a connection, a line (PUN INTENDED) between her and Amy Winehouse.

And I received a not so nice comment on it.
Obviously from a Die-Hard (PUN STILL INTENDED) Winehouse and/or Apple Fan.


I wasn't going to say anything, other than my very poised comment back.

HOWEVER,

LISTEN HERE:


THANK YOU FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NAME CALLING COMMENT.
I AM NOW BEEN DUBBED A: HEALTH TROLL.

You have never, ever commented on my blog before.
You have sat idely back and read...
Since you are so well versed on my blog...

Please refer to any post ever written about my life, in which, I discuss my, almost life ending, addiction.

Also, please refer to any post that talks about my career.
I WORK IN THE HEALTH FIELD.

I was this close to being a pharmacist.
I am very versed in these things.


AND LAST I CHECKED,
I AM IN THE UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA.

My post was slightly accusatory, but in a very black humor sort of way.
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MY OPINION, and refuse to put disclaimers below EVERY POST I WRITE.

I'm sorry that you did not agree.
I do appreciate your point of view.

I DO NOT APPRECIATE NOR CONDONE THE NAME CALLING.

If you have something to say, curse at me, get your point across...
BUT DO NOT START WITH THE NAME CALLING.
WHY?
You will lose.
Trust me.
I can do this for days, and be unscathed.


I read something once, on a blog that to this day I follow.
It said something like:

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'RE BLOG IS GETTING PRETTY BIG, WHEN YOU GET FUCKING HATE COMMENTS.

Yup, I've gotten to that point.
I am so proud.
*SARCASM*

Now, everyone reading this, you know that some times I do not agree with what you write.
You know that I leave my opinion in the comments...
Have I ever name called?
Or have I given your blog(s) the respect they deserve?

That's right.
I am fucking respectful.

So,
Once again,
Thank you Alexandriaweb, for your name calling comment, that let me know that I am gaining speed in the blogverse.


(Side Note: Yeah, this got to me a little, but I fuel my fire into my words, and I will use this as a learning experience. Where as other people, will just stew about it.)


Anyone have an opinion?
Seriously?
Does this happen a lot?
I will never write another post like this again.
I will use it as a template and a war cry.
Copy and paste the link...
For all ACTUAL TROLLS to read.

Mwa-hahahahahahaha!



PS:

From This
Image Detail

TO THIS:
Image Detail


YEAH FIONA APPLE LOOKS REALLY HEALTHY.

4 comments:

  1. i have heard about that negative comment thing. i guess i haven't hit it big yet. i haven't had a hater come out to me...yet, but i'm crossing my fingers. haha.

    i thought the post was in good taste and just your opinion. it is a personal blog. people are crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't tell from work, but I think she stopped "following me".
      Whatever shall I do?!
      *sobs uncontrollably*

      Just kidding.

      It is a personal blog, and that's why I love it so...
      People are nuts.
      But, I kind of am too, so who am I to judge.

      <3 you.

      Delete
  2. Oh the lovely haters! I just wrote a post about this lately, except someone was judging my character (really they called me a piece of shit for not wanting to be labeled). People are going to try and bring you down when they hate themselves, don't let them.

    I remember my first heckler, her name was Sue Ellen and I still remember her telling me that I'm going to hell for writing my blog and drinking alcohol etc... basically bad mouthing me and my family, not cool.

    http://www.itsonrandom.com/2011/11/birthday-present-for-under-10.html

    Just be you and leave all the haters to their miserable lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here was my ramble hahhaahaha

    http://www.itsonrandom.com/2011/11/this-is-my-blog-period.html

    ReplyDelete