People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 12: Something I do not leave my house without

30 DAYS OF ME!

DAY TWELVE:
SOMETHING I DO NOT LEAVE
MY HOUSE WITHOUT

This one is a hard one.
Why?
Because my anal retentive OCD ass, leaves the house with the same things almost every day.





My hobo-hippy bag.
Which kind of looks like the bags above.
Mine is more green and yellow....with some orange and black.
It's huge, and I can fit my life in it.
 
 
 
My eyeglasses.
I have contacts, but, I am really in love with the way my eyeglasses make me look.
Plus, they are so chunky, I can hide the bags under my eyes, when I do not feel like wearing makeup.
 
 
 
My cellphone.
I recently upgraded to a smartphone.
(scandalous I know.)
I still really don't know how to use it.
It's been about a month, so that's just well... embarassing.
I travel kind of far to get to work.
I need the phone in case of emergency.
 
 
Glucose Tabs.
I am hypoglycemic...
I really can never tell when I'm going to drop.
 
 
 
 
And, then there's the miscellaneous things that live in the hobo-hippy bag.
But, I am very methodical...
Structure and Stability and Consistency make me happy.
 
 
It's just the life I've chosen.
Which feels so much better than the old one I used to lead.
 
 
 
What do you never leave your house without?
 

1 comment:

  1. My bag of course and a bottle of water. It is so hot around here and water is a must. I got a smartphone last year and it took me awhile to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete