People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 6 - Pet Peeves

30 DAYS OF ME!

DAY SIX:

PET PEEVES


Oh boy:

I thought about this post all weekend.
Because I have a LOT of pet peeves.

And I don't want to be a Carly McComplainer!


**GIGGLES**

Let's see.


Hanging Up/Putting Away Laundry

I love to do laundry.
I don't mind folding it and leaving it on the dryer...
HOWEVER: Putting it away...
I HATE IT.
I can't get around it... it's got to get done...
It's just... well, the most boring thing.
Nothing gets under my skin more, than putting away something that's just going to worn within the next 7 days.
Anyone else?

Cleaning The Stove

I never seem to get in clean enough... and then I wind up cooking.
Which means it gets dirty AGAIN!


LIARS

I hate anyone who feels the need to lie about anything.
Now, I am not talking about White Lies.
Like the ever popular call to your boss that your "sick".
Stuff happens.
I am talking about someone who lies about their life, the events, family, etc.
AND LIE JUST TO LIE.
JUST TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER (and look better).
That shit irks me.
TO NO END.

EXCUSE MAKERS
I hate anyone who rather make an excuse than to take responsibility.
Who rather say, "BUT.."
THAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING.


TRASH
I hate to say it, I am not talking about physical trash... like garbage.
I am talking about people.
Now, it has nothing to do with your income level... or where you were born.
TRASH people are people who feel the need to be loud, obnoxious, aggressive, self entitled, ignorant (not based on education level but on awareness) and just RUDE.
I live by a few of those.
They feel the need to let the entire neighborhood hear their drama... throw childish fits that involve the police being called.
I have no tolerance for that.

MODIFIED BEATER CARS
You drive a GEO METRO, why on earth is it modified to look like a "race car" or a "drift car"
It's a POS, no matter how you look at it, and now, it looks like an even bigger POS.


The list can go on and on.
It depends on the day and how hormonal I am.

Drive Thru RUDE employees...
Waitstaff in general being rude.
etc.
etc.
People who dye there animals fur PINK.
Name droppers.
Fake people.
etc.
etc.

 


2 comments:

  1. Love it. I have almost all the same pet peeves. Except maybe the laundry thing, I really kinda don't mind it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha beater cars! so don't like those at all. mine is when people don't put the shopping carts back. gets me every time. i even wrote a whole blog about it! that's how much it bothers me. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete