30 DAYS of ME!
Turn on's and Turn off's
- Long hair
- I like a man with body hair, for some reason, guys who wax their chest, legs, arms... well, they freak me out. Small children lack body hair. I want to date a MAN... not a boy.
- A sense of humor
- Someone who is well read, on a multitude of subjects
- Protective without being possessive
- Eyes... I feel that you can read a lot from someone by just looking in their eyes. Doesn't matter the color, there's a sense, a feeling you get when someone looks at you.
- An open mind: he doesn't have to agree with me, but he can let me state my opinion and respect it.
- Willing to try new things and willing to teach me new things.
- Must love my son... not tolerate him. There's a difference.
- Will watch a chick flick if I am in the mood.
- Will watch a HORRIBLE horror movie if I am in the mood.
- Cleanliness...Nothing smells nicer than Irish Spring Soap and Pine oil on a man after a shower.
- Shopping. I don't mean will hold my purse... I mean takes an active interest in Antique shopping, and small artisan towns.... Appreciation for cool shit!
- Dirty people - My ex husband hated brushing his teeth. Would go to bed after a long hard day of work... without showering. Just saying. Totally Gross. Refused to clean his own ears.
- LIARS (it needed to be said twice)
- Excuse Makers
- Loving an inanimate object more than me or my son.
- Non motivated
- Self entitlement
- Closed Minded
- Hates going outside
- Allowing others to treat me badly while with you.
- Not able to see the forest through the trees.
- The inability to make a plan
- Not being able to love me for who I have become, just because my past is a little sketchy.
That's as many as I could ramble off the top of my head.
Name one from each of your lists!