People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 8: Turn on's and Turn off's

30 DAYS of ME!

Day Eight:
Turn on's and Turn off's



OH BOY!




Turn On's
  1. Long hair
  2. I like a man with body hair, for some reason, guys who wax their chest, legs, arms... well, they freak me out. Small children lack body hair. I want to date a MAN... not a boy.
  3. A sense of humor
  4. Someone who is well read, on a multitude of subjects
  5. Gentleness
  6. Protective without being possessive
  7. Patience
  8. Eyes... I feel that you can read a lot from someone by just looking in their eyes. Doesn't matter the color, there's a sense, a feeling you get when someone looks at you.
  9. An open mind: he doesn't have to agree with me, but he can let me state my opinion and respect it.
  10. Willing to try new things and willing to teach me new things.
  11. Must love my son... not tolerate him. There's a difference.
  12. Will watch a chick flick if I am in the mood.
  13. Will watch a HORRIBLE horror movie if I am in the mood.
  14. Cleanliness...Nothing smells nicer than Irish Spring Soap and Pine oil on a man after a shower.
  15. Shopping. I don't mean will hold my purse... I mean takes an active interest in Antique shopping, and small artisan towns.... Appreciation for cool shit!

Turn Off's
  1. Dirty people - My ex husband hated brushing his teeth. Would go to bed after a long hard day of work... without showering. Just saying. Totally Gross.  Refused to clean his own ears.
  2. Liars
  3. LIARS (it needed to be said twice)
  4. Cheaters
  5. Excuse Makers
  6. Loving an inanimate object more than me or my son. 
  7. Non motivated
  8. Self entitlement
  9. Closed Minded
  10. Hates going outside
  11. Rudeness
  12. Allowing others to treat me badly while with you.
  13. Coldness
  14. Not able to see the forest through the trees.
  15. The inability to make a plan
  16. Anti-snuggle
  17. Not being able to love me for who I have become, just because my past is a little sketchy.


That's as many as I could ramble off the top of my head.
Name one from each of your lists!


2 comments: