People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Conjuring... I swear to God

Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
Or any of those types of games?


You simply have to say this entities name, and POOF
they appear.


Much the same with my mother.

If you remember,
We spoke briefly of her during the beginning of my
30 DAYS OF ME!


**SIGHS**

And, as if she heard me....
She called my father first thing this morning.


Telling him to make me let her see my son.
Yup, I will say this again.


SHE
TOLD HIM (my dad)
TO MAKE ME (yup make me)
LET HER (the psycho)
SEE MY (as in MINE)
SON (as in EMRY)


And if I he wouldn't do that.
HE SHOULD LET HER SEE EMRY, AND NOT TELL ME ABOUT IT.


Are you scratching your heads?


I'll break that one down as well.

HE (my dad)
SHOULD LET HER (the psycho)
SEE EMRY (my son)
and NOT TELL ME ABOUT IT (as in it be a secret)



He obviously told her that wasn't going to happen.
That he was going to tell me.
And that was it.


She asked him a bunch of why questions

WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER?
WHY WON'T SHE LET ME SEE EMRY?
WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE HER?


I'm 27 years old, and I am Emry's mother.
I decide what is allowed.
I decide who exists in his world.
and I decide who we don't interact with.
She is not a safe person.


AND THAT IS IT.


She "threatened" just showing up at the Renaissance Faire to see Emry.

Which boils my blood.

If she SHOWS UP and approaches my son and I in a public setting, when she knows perfectly well that I do not want contact with her...
I will LOSE my mind.

And not in a violent, get myself in trouble way... but in a very poised adult.... I'm getting a restraining order way.


**SIGHS**

It comes to the point where I just want to call her and scream at her.
ASK HER HOW STUPID DOES SHE THINK I AM.
AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HOW STUPID IS SHE?

But, then, as soon as that thought enters, it is quickly diminished.
That is what she wants.
She wants the drama.
She feeds off of it.


I am going to my local police department tonight and I am going to see what my rights are in this situation.

Get all the facts.



So, when and if this does happen,
I have the upper hand.





1 comment:

  1. No way!!! How psycho is this woman. Girl, you hold your head up and your son close! I am glad you are going to find out what your rights are. Please keep me updated.

    Love ya chica!

    ReplyDelete