People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 13: TV Shows I am Addicted To

30 DAYS OF ME!

Day THIRTEEN:
TV SHOWS I AM ADDICTED TO


This is all between us right?

**giggles**

I watch very little TV.
But, I have a few.....


READY?



The River.
Sadly this only made it through one season.
I heard it was cancelled.
That the masses HATED IT.
I LOVED IT.
ALL OF IT.
EVERY LAST BIT.


Firefly
I watch this on repeat, or I pop in the DVD.
Yup, another one seasoner.


Ghost Hunters International
First season was amazing... and now they are kind of corny.
I am not a fan of some of the "methods" they use.
But, it's good fun.
I love all things paranormal.


Recently,
BUNHEADS.
wait wait wait...
Don't judge...
Anyone ever watch Gilmore Girls?
Well, I was addicted to that until they cancelled it.
And the box set is STILL oober expensive.
But, this is written and produced by the same woman.
Her husband died..
So the banter is really one sided.
But it is very reminiscent of Gilmore.


Oddities.
Say no more.
It's awesome.


Hmmmmmmm.......
Any other shows....
Well... Kind of...
But those are more, Guilty Pleasure if none of the above are on.......

And they are:

*Storage Wars
* Intervention
* Dance Moms (it's a train wreck!)
* Americas Got Talent (Emry really digs it)
*Anger Management (Charlie Sheen is funny, and full of himself.. oh hell it's easy to watch)
* Chopped
* Top Chef
* Project Runway
* Diners, Dives, and Drive-ins (It think that's what it is called)
* Bizarre Foods
* Man Vs. Food (repeats)



I know it appears from the above names that I watch A LOT of TV.
But, most of this is watched on Demand... over the process of a month.
I am lucky if I get to watch.... an hour a night...
And that's in my semi-conscious state.



What do you guys watch?




1 comment:

  1. Haha, you like the food shows, me too! It is not a good thing to watch while I am trying to lose weight, but I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete