People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 14: A picture of me from Last Year


30 DAYS OF ME!

DAY FOURTEEN:

A PICTURE OF ME FROM LAST YEAR
(AND HOW YOU'VE CHANGED)





This is a picture from the weekend trip Klay and I took last year.


My hair has dyed out. It isn't quite as dark.
It's much longer.
If I recall my hair didn't go that far past my shoulders and now, well it's the middle of my back.
And I know have GREEN contacts rather than GOLDEN HONEY contact lenses.
I have lost 20 lbs (give or take) in the past year.


I have calmed SEVERELY since last year.
I have far less mental breaks.
I am mentally/emotionally secure in my relationship.

Emry has grown 6 inches since last year.
He is 47 inches tall now. (I am 64 inches... how bizarre is that?)

I am still work at the same job.
I get paid more now.

I still own the necklace I am wearing in the picture, and the dress too.
I bet the dress will be too big now.
That's pretty awesome.... I'm going to go try it on when I get home.

I don't straighten my hair as much... I let it go wavy and natural now...

Other than that...
I'm not sure what else has changed....

I'm happier.
That's a good thing.

I feel more secure.
That's a SUPER THING!


How about you?
What has changed in the past year for you?







No comments:

Post a Comment