People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 15: Death Row Meal

30 DAYS OF ME!

DAY FIFTEEN:
DEATH ROW MEAL.



"Nobody knows... the Trouble I seen... Nobody knows my SORRRRRROW!"

Um,
Well...

My last meal?



I'm not hungry right now,
It makes it hard to think what I would eat...


***INTERMISSION UNTIL I CAN THINK ABOUT FOOD***


Well it would have to be fattening, and indulgent.
That's the point right?


How about this:

First Course:
Hot BONELESS (I'm dying, I want as much meat as I can get) Wings
and Blue Cheese Dressing.
paired with a nice DARK BEER


Second Course:
a Spinach salad with Seasoned Smoked Goat Cheese
Creamy Balsamic Vinegarette
Red Peppers
paired with another DARK BEER

Third Course:
Holstein Schnitzel
with Mashed Cheesey Garlic Bacon Potatos
and Buttered Spaetzel.
and yes... another dark beer

Four Course:
a Hot Blondie
(not a girl... it's a warmed chocolate chip brownie)
with a huge scoup of Malted Milk Crunch Icream,
Fudge and Caramel Sauce.
With Espresso made by a 4'11" italian grandmother no younger than 95 years old.
(they make the best espresso).



Yeah that will do.





1 comment: