People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 16: 7 things that cross your mind a lot

THIRTY DAYS OF ME

DAY SIXTEEN:

SEVEN THINGS THAT CROSS MY MIND A LOT



1)

My son:
I know it's very ordinary... But I think about Emry a lot.
What he's doing,
If he's behaving himself,
If he's sad,
If he's lonely.
If I'm doing right by him.
How is eczema is doing.
etc. etc.


2)

House to do's:
I have a running chore list in my head at all times.
Because if I don't do it, or remember it...
It doesn't get done.

3)
Money.
As in..
Do I have enough to pay this bill?
Am I saving enough?
Am I spending too much?



4)
Recently... the Kitten.
He's so cute and fluffy...
I can't help it.
I love him.


5)
Food.
Yup, I'm pudgy and I know it.
I like food... a lot.
I can plan a whole meal in my mind...
How I'm going to prepare it
and
the like.


6)
Klay
Things that have occurred during our weekend.
Things I want to get to do.
Things that make me happy.
Things that sometimes upset me.


7)
My weight.
Since #5 is a big deal..
This takes a portion of my brain power.
Am I exercising enough?
Am I trying my best to maintain my weight.
Will I weigh myself today?
You know....
Normal insecure woman stuff.


What do you think about a lot?


2 comments:

  1. Hmm...how all my projects will come together into success or a hot mess, my weight--every single second of the day (that's call being a female), whether anyone will ever love me before I die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids and weight are on my mind a lot too. Normal stuff I think.

    ReplyDelete