People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 17 and Day 19 (Because I totally skipped one)

30 DAYS OF ME!

DAY SEVENTEEN
(BECAUSE I SKIPPED IT YESTERDAY)
First 10 songs on my shuffled iPOD

&

DAY NINETEEN
What you wish for at 11:11





DAY 17:


1) Lady Antebellum - Hello World
2) Emish - Freefall
3) Dessa - The Crow
4) John Mayer - Assassin
5) Avenged Sevenfold - Welcome to the Family
6) Andrea Bocelli - Amapola
7) Evanescence - Exodus (demo)
8) Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company (cover)
9) Lisa Loeb - We Could Still Belong Together
10) Once Upon a Mattress Soundtrack (Sarah Jessica Parker) - Shy


I hope this shows you how much of a musical schizophrenic I am.
I love it all....



DAY 19:

Now are we talking 11:11am or 11:11pm?

Is it on a weekday or a weekend?

Weekday - 11:11a - I am wishing for lunchtime... so that I can get my lunch eaten at my desk and then run to the gym at work....
Weekday - 11:11p - Wishing occurs in your awake moments, so probably wishing to be asleep

Weekend - 11:11a - To be almost done with the chores/food shopping
(unless it's RenFaire time, and then.. it's wishing for the sun to stay behind the clouds.)
Weekend - 11:11p - Well, probably if I am awake... wishing that I stay awake a little longer, because that's when Klay and I usually have our 100% alone time.



Sorry that I skipped a day!
And now...
I am all caught up!

Huzzah!

1 comment: