People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 20: Something I wonder "What If" about?

30 DAYS OF ME!

DAY TWENTY:
SOMETHING I WONDER
"WHAT IF"
ABOUT



I was about THIS close to becoming a pharmacist.

Stuff happened...

Stuff got away from me....

Stuff got OUT OF HAND.....


I wonder what if I had stayed in Pharmacy School.
I wonder what if I said fuck it, to the people who I knew weren't a good influence on me, but accepted me nonetheless.



When money is tight...
When everything is falling down around me....
That's what I wonder about.


What if I got my Pharmacy Doctorate.

...............


What if I made $90k+ annually?

....................

**SIGHS**

But, "What If" leads to regret.
And I regret nothing about my life.
It may suck from time to time.
But I have exactly what I need, exactly WHEN I need it.


I love my son.
I love Klay.

And who knows whether I would have either of them....
If I had stayed in Pharmacy School.





3 comments:

  1. You are so right about "what if's" turning into regrets... that is why I am semi not looking forward to doing my "what if" post.

    <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, do what I do-just remind yourself that if you were a pharmacist, you'd be robbed right and left, so there's that advantage to not doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just never know where life is going to take you.

    ReplyDelete