People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 22: What I want my future to be like

30 Days of Me:

DAY 22:
What I want my future to be like



I want it to be happy.
Whether I am broke, just making it, or well off...
I want it to be happy.


I want the options..
I want the ability to act on those options...



I want all this stress to pay off and turn into something.



I want my future to be the Life I Think I Deserve.


I wish I could type more than that.
I know these posts are supposed to let you all know more about me... and for me to really get to know myself...

But, right now, where I am at..
Emotionally...
I'm just not there.
I don't want to GET to know me....
I want to get to know someone else.

Someone more productive...
Someone who has their shit straight....


I don't.
I have so many things just dangling up in the air....
If any one of them falls...
I would fall...
It would all go to shit.

And I know that.


My future?


I want all my shit to get worked out.
I want to be free....



I want to be free to have my own existance.




**sighs**

No comments:

Post a Comment