People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 23 - Movies I quote the most

30 Days of Me!

DAY 23
Movies I quote the Most


I think a week doesn't go by, when my dad and I don't start spouting off some

"Pirates of the Carribbean"


or


"Firefly/Serenity"



There is a time when I could tell you most of the

"Forrest Gump"

Interesting quotes.



But, it has to be in a conversation with witty banter... or else it's just not fun.


"we're going to need a goat and a trumpet... and I can do this *wiggles fingers*"


"Crash? My ship don't crash, if it crashes... YOU crashed her."


etc.
etc.
etc.



Still in a funk.
Can't really get out of it.
Really really feeling like hiding under my covers is the best decision.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are in a funk. I hope you can get out of it soon.

    ReplyDelete