People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 25 - Something I am looking forward to

30 Days of Me!

DAY 25
SOMETHING I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO.


Well,
Officially.

Emry's first day of school.
WHY?

BECAUSE HE WILL BE RIDING THE BUS.


Wait?
What's that you say?
Have you hired a nanny? (No.)
Have you moved jobs? (No... sadly.)
Do you finally trust one of your neighbors enough to do this for you? (HELL NO.)

THEN HOW?!
Klay is going to change his work schedule.
So that Emry can take the bus in the morning,
and not be in AM latchkey.

WAIT?!
WHAT WAS THAT?


Yup.
5 days a week,
Klay is going to be SuperDad...


And but Emry on the BUS!
 
 
 
I know that this is an answer to "prayer" (or whatever you would call it).
It's not a perfect solution... but it is a better one.
And a step closer to the ideal.
 
 
 
So,
It's a great way to start the week.
 
I know there is 4 more posts left...
So, I'm thinking of vlogging all of them tonight, and releasing them as they usually would come.
 
 
I really wanted to get some vlogging in...
We'll see.
I'm a procrastinator...
 


2 comments:

  1. i'm excited for school to start too, so my kid can get out of the house!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a procrastinator as well... so I completely understand.

    I will also say that something else I am looking forward to, that I did not include in my list, is actually finishing this challenge...

    Just sayin.

    Keep rockin' girlie!

    ReplyDelete