People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 28 - What stresses me out

30 DAYS of ME!
 
 
DAY 28:
What stresses ME out!
 
 
 
If you have read my blog for awhile you will know...
that at some point...
EVERYTHING...
stresses me out.
 
 
**giggles**
 
Well, maybe not everything.
 
 
 
Major Stressers:
 
1) Having Enough Money
1a) Saving money
 
 
2)Emry being taken care of PAST the best of my ability.
2a) Emry on one of his BAD days.
 
 
3) Work
(but not since the old boss)
 
 
 
4) Getting everything chore wise taken care of without dying.
(Maybe an exaggeration... but, you know what I mean.)
 
 
 
That's really it.
 
 
What's funny is on a quick glance I thought today was 3 things that bug me.
(Don't ask me how, I am very sleepy today.)
 
 
And I was going to rant and rave about the Anti-American Woman blog that posted a comment yesterday.

Go to yesterdays post.
Check it out.
What an epic loser.
 
 
Because I had a shit load to say about that.
It doesn't stress me out in the least.
But, I was going to rant and rave about the other side of that argument.
 
AMERICAN MEN and THEIR SHORT COMINGS.
(Now, not all of you... but, a huge amount.)
 
 
But, I suppose I could use that for another days post.
 
Start typing up the draft!
Mwa-hahahahahahahahahaha.


1 comment:

  1. Haha, I got that same anti-American women comment too but it never made it to the post. I saw it on my email and went to delete it but it wasn't there. I must have the right comment settings for crap like that. I love what you had to say to that jerk....right on!

    ReplyDelete