People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Almost Friday.

Today and Tomorrow are probably going to be the longest days ever.
Three day weekend approaches... thus, the lengthening of the work days.
It's a subtext to Murphy's law.
 
Just saying.
 
 
I have no more to write.
I have no more on my brain...
 
It was just here.. where did it go?
I don't know.
 
 
I haven't been sleeping well.
It's been a couple hours on and a couple hours off.
 
I'm not exhausted. I'm just not myself.
Not on top of my game.
 
 
And then on the ride in today, I thought, about my birthday. . . .
Which is in 7 days....
 
Every one's birthday is celebrated here.
I have the distinct feeling mine won't be.
That no one will even realize it's happening...
 
I don't mention it.
I don't want to solicit a cake and hoopla.
I just want to be considered... you know... equal to everyone else.
 
 
But, I won't be.
As previously stated, I am not a friend maker.
I don't deal with crap and I don't shade the truth.
Makes it REALLY HARD to keep friends.
Even my best friend, Lissa, she even has distanced herself from me.
So.
I'm used to it.
I just kind of hurts.
I accept people for who they are.
I don't ask them to be something for me.
But, not everyone is that way....
Not even people who claim to be... open and honest. . . .
 
Whatever.
 
Le'Sigh.
 
I am, however, getting super excited to do my List.
So excited.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment