Haven't you wanted to be with me? And, dear my love, haven't you longed to be free?
Uhhhhh...... Evanescence reference.... Don't know where that came from...
OKAY... THE LIST...
I had wonderful suggestions so, next to the last 5 ideas on the list, I will list a blog link for where it came from.
- Go to an Awesome Halloween Event... like a Cheesy Haunted House.
- Go on a real Ghost Hunt.
- Hike up that mountain that overlooks Lake Minnewaska... AKA: stop being such a baby about heights, and falling.
- Bake something edible, and not like cupcakes... like a cake, or a cobbler or something.
- Read at least one book a month.
- Get a mani/pedi.
- Do Processed Food & Red meat Fast: One week of just Veggies and Fruits.
- Stick to my guns, and pre-make dinners for the freezer, instead of saying I'm going to do it and forget. (Atleast twice a month.... don't want to overpack the freezer)
- Buy a set of free weights, and exercise 2x a week at home.
- Actually take 3x a week to walk/jog for 20minute (or more) intervals.
- Date Night. It's been too long.
- Go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art OR ANY MUSEUM.
- Pumpkin Picking
- Play my guitar at least once a month.
- *WILD CARD 1* Meditate Regularly (by Autmumn Forest @ Ghost Hunting Theories\
- *WILD CARD 2* Spa Day (by My buddy @ Girl's Got Shine!)
- *WILD CARD 3* Buy something sexy for myself (and Klay) (by Britney @ It's on Random!)
- *WILD CARD 4* Go skiing (a fear of mine) (suggested by my dad, he doesn't blog.. lol)
- *WILD CARD 5* Clean out my closet (by My buddy @ Girl's Got Shine!)
- *WILD CARD 6* Test Drive a HOT car (by Britney @ It's on Random!)
20 tasks in one year... HOW HARD CAN THAT BE?