People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's finally happened

My car is on it's way out.
It's official.
 
My 2006 Scion xB (with approximately 136,000 miles on it), has met it's match.
I keep having to do these costy repairs on it.
 
It just comes down to the fact that I rather have a car loan, then pay 5 times the amount on a car repair.
 
That makes sense right?
 

So... at the present time, I am looking into the following vehicles.
 
2013 Ford Fiesta
2013 Nissan Versa
2013 Kia Rio
2013 Scion iQ
 
 
They are all kind of in my range. The Scion iQ is a little above (at $16,000)... But right now a lot of the dealerships have amazing financing deals.... I might be able to get the Fiesta for a great deal....
We'll see.
 
With all the miles I drive to work, it needs to be a new car.
It needs to be reliable, and have great gas mileage on the highway..... It should be big enough to carry Emry, myself, Klay, and a few bags of groceries.
 
I don't need a truck or an SUV... it doesn't have to be pretty... It just has to get me through the next 6 or 7 years.... Let it be known that I drive about 20,000 miles a year (give or take a few).
 
Anyone have any input?
Opinions?
 
Send me good energy either way, for the right sales person (one with a soul would be preferable)... to get me into the right car for me.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. ooooooo!!! new car! i totally agree i would rather have a payment than dump money into a cluncker for sure!

    i like the color of the scion, i hear good things about the fiesta! good luck! can't wait to see what you end up getting!

    ReplyDelete