People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Strength - Calm - Will power (Affirmations for Today)

STRENGTH
 
 
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
~Mahatma Ghandi
 
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”
~Arnold Schwarzenagger
 
 
CALM
 
 
“Inward calm cannot be maintained unless physical strength is constantly and intelligently replenished.”
~Buddha
 
"They sicken of the calm, who know the storm”
~Dorothy Parker
 
 
WILL POWER
 
 
"The education of the will is the object of our existence."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
"Our bodies are our gardens... our wills are our gardeners."
~William Shakespeare
 
 
 
I am never one to back down, I fight the good fight, for sometimes way too long. It's just in my nature.
 
I vent... here... A LOT... and I know I have said, that I use this place as my own personal sounding board. I write it all down, and then, I will re-read it, to gain perspective.
 
No matter how defeated I am feeling, I know that my inner strength, my calm and will power will guide me through... and get me to where I should be.
 
There are many a day that I only see the flaws that surround my world. There are those days that I dwell on them. I've learned that those days are normal... not to dread when they come, but to use them, to make the next days better.
 
Everything, no matter how big or small, is a LEARNING EXPERIENCE.
 
I believe that everyone has good inside of them. I give people second, third, twenty third chances.
I, also, believe that if someone ignore the good inside of them for too long, like a plant, it dies.
Due to that fact: Sooner or later, I stop extended chances.
 
Patience is a virtue.
I don't really have it.
But, I'm learning every day on ways to be more patient.
 
Love is more than just a word, it's a complete lifestyle and choice. You either choose to love with your whole heart, or not understand the purpose of love.
Love is more than yourself, your significant other, and/or your children... when people finally see that... I think  we'll have less reality television  society will be better for it.
 
It's Thursday... but why does it still feel like a Monday?
 
Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment