People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, November 2, 2012

2 days of work.... 2 days too many

**SMILES**

I was starting to get used to being paid to stay at home and clean the house.
I was getting use to being a house-mom.

And then, well, reality set in, they cleared the roads from Hurricane Sandy, and BAM.... here I am again.

2 days of work... 2 days too many.... Is what I say.

I have done a weeks worth of work in the 2 days I have been here.
It has been bloody awful.

Yup.
British Bad.

with 20 minutes to go....
I am struggling to look busy....

My boss is leaving now... you think I can follow her out...
Probably not.

There are gas shortages up by me... or so they say.
We'll see if I can get any... I hope I can.

Just a little post .... to show I am still alive.... and well....

Happy Weekend Everyone.

1 comment:

  1. you know it's bad when the british comes out! hahaha. at least it's friday!! yay!! i hope you have a great weekend, and you'll be able to fill up your gas tank. crazy!

    ReplyDelete