People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, November 26, 2012

Ahem. Ahem. It only took a year.

I

HAVE

OFFICIALLY

BEEN

PROMOTED!


Yes Yes Yes! I know! After the countless applying, and interviewing, and trying to be 10000% awesome in this position... I have finally been recognized as worthy of a promotion.

A promotion that comes with an office.
And a raise...

Thank the Gods.

What's even better... it's effective next week.... I will be continuing this position and training with my new position.... WITH the PAY INCREASE.

How amazing is that?


I can't believe it.
I am epically excited.

It couldn't have happened at a better time.

Really.
It couldn't.

I've been dealing with quite a lot of bologna in the personal life department.

LET'S BE CLEARER SHALL WE?

MY EX PERSONAL LIFE (hint hint) did something FLIPPING STUPID and effected my FINANCIAL STABILITY....

But, did I sink?
Nope.
Is my belt a little tighter...
YEP.
But, you know what....????
KARMA IS ON MY SIDE.
PROMOTION KICKS IN SOON...
BELT CAN START TO BE LOOSENED.
AND I WILL GET BACK UP TO WHERE I WAS BEFORE.

BAM!


I work very hard to be where I am.
To support my son.
To support our life.
It isn't a fancy life... but we have just enough.
We are struggling for food... or money to make the bills.
We have everything we need... and a little extra saved for just in cases.

And, my hard work.
Has paid off.

Love it.

Best Early Christmas Gift EVER!

2 comments: