People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, November 9, 2012

Delete? Unsubscribe? JUST MAKE IT GO AWAY

After yesterday's post about Blogging Infomercials .... I got a new found sense of what is helpful and what is not.

If a blog has completely turned upside down, and cannot write a real post... one that isn't sponsored by "this lame toy company".... than I shouldn't have to see it.

If you hide the blog... you still see the posts pop up.

If you unsubscribe... you still see the posts pop up...

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DELETE BUTTON ON BLOGGER?
For Christmas-sake!

I love the blogs I read. I find pieces of advice there, humor, sympathy, empathy... etc.

If I wanted commercials... I'd turn on the television.
Just saying.

So... How do I make it go away?
Anyone want to help me here?
Because anything I try... thanks to this new Blogger Layout... DOESN'T WORK.

If you are going to ask me.. are you the kind of person that Un-Friends people on Social Media sites?
Yes. Yes I am.

I keep an anonymous life online. None of my social media sites have my real name.....
And, Facebook, for instance, I only have family... and very close friends.

I don't believe that Social Media, is the best way to network myself professionally... I do not like the fact that business are searching to find potential employees. I think it's way too Big Brother.

I like me my privacy.

And as for here... this is for me. 100% for me.
I get to say what I want to see on a daily basis.

(once again, as Good Job Momma pointed out, it is very clear the site in which I am referencing... and I've just had it. Like a bad breakup... I'm getting rid of all remnants.)

Anyone out there?

1 comment:

  1. i know there is a way. i'm gonna see if i can figure it out and i'll let you know if i came up with anything. :) crazy blogger making things more complicated than needed.

    ReplyDelete