People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday! Friday! Friday!

I think the hardest part of writing a post... is the first few sentences. It kind of sets the tone for your entire post. Once you get going, your brain actually goes on autopilot and all these thoughts start swirling. Then they instantly start flowing through your fingers, typing on the keyboard, and then on to the screen. But, getting there... sometimes is a little difficult. What do I want to say? What do I need to get off my chest?
 
Anniversary... This weekend will mark the official 2nd Anniversary for Klay and I. We've known each other for over 2 years, but have officially been in this relationship for 2 years. Make sense? I hope so....
 
So, in essence I will be able to accomplish two (maybe three) things off my list:
#3 - Hike up that mountain that overlooks Lake Minnewaska... AKA: stop being such a baby about heights, and falling.
#11 - Date Night.
Maybe #17 - *WILD CARD 3* Buy something sexy for myself (and Klay) (by Britney @ It's on Random!)
 
I say maybe to #17 - because I'm not so sure how sexy I feel... It's that WONDERFUL time of the month, where everything bloats and my insides are dictating my emotions to KILL KILL KILL. **deep breath** I hope the ladies reading understand where I am coming from and I hope the men reading understand to hide under their desks, and click away from the post slowly. SLOWER THAN THAT!
 
So.. yeah.. maybe not #17.
We'll see.
 
He's actually making me dinner.
We will probably cook it together, because I can't keep my hands out of the kitchen.
But, I'm really excited.
As of right now, it's pork chops, homemade applesauce, and sauteed asparagus.
 
We're pretty happy together...
There are somethings I bet we both would like a little different, but overall... this is what love is supposed to be.
 
*giggles*
 
I just kind of went into space for a minute.
Do you ever do that?
Where you try to imagine what your night will be like?
 
Sometimes my imagination goes a little overboard, and I conjure these unreal scenarios in my head. I suppose it's the Disney Princess Syndrome.... Oh? Have you not heard of this? This syndrome is made up of most women (if you are shaking your head know, you're in denial, and there's a group for you too) who in the very bottom of their hearts want the fairytale. Want prince charming to sweep them off their feet... who want the picturesque sappy chic movie ending.
 
I know I have this syndrome, and I know where reality is... I just.. well, I think we all like to daydream.
 
I hope to take a lot of pictures this weekend, and I am hoping to be able to post them next week....
 
Every once in a while... you need to enjoy your life.
Just a little.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Have a nice weekend. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i day dream often too. i totally know what you mean. happy anniversary you two love birds!

    i love that you are having porkchops and applesauce, and i totally read it the cool way. i hope you know what i mean by that. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete