People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, November 30, 2012

Make it personal

I never really have any posts planned.
I kind of look at the empty title box, and for the most part, a title just comes to me.
Once I have that.. typing kind of follows.

For the most part.

Today, without even a single thought the words, "MAKE IT PERSONAL" jumped from my finger tips and displayed on the screen.

What is in my subconscious that is driving me to type this?

MAKE
IT
PERSONAL

I think a lot of times people try to conceal their feelings and emotions... just so things don't get "rocky" in their worlds. I think people turn a blind eye to things going on around them, just so they don't feel a responsibility to get involved.

I think that people need to MAKE IT PERSONAL.

If something seems morally wrong to you.... Make it Personal.
If you see unjustice... Make It Personal.

MAKE
IT
PERSONAL

Christmas gifts.
Go for the personal gift...
Not the trendy gift.


MAKE
IT
PERSONAL

Hmmmm....
I should contemplate on this more.....

Very weird for words to just come to me.. and not know where they are coming from....

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. wonderfully said, thank you for bringing a good thought. i hope to share more of me than sometimes asked...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try and make it personal whether I am writing my blog and showing my trip pictures, or buying a gift for someone. If I can make them something, it seems to mean more because I took the time to care.

    ReplyDelete