People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, November 8, 2012

SQUEAL!

If you were a child during the 90's.... or had a Television watching child during the 90's... you probably were no stranger to TGIF on the ABC network.

Family friendly Shows that started at 8p on Friday nights.

My family, would watch
Jeopardy at 7p
Wheel of Fortune at 7:30p
and then... TGIF.
There would be pizza, and a bunch of laughs as we sat around the living room.

Today I read this:
Boy meets World... the saga continues?

As a child of the 90's...
I can't tell you how excited I am for this!

All I got to say is... if Ben Savage and Danielle Fishell do it.. then I am all in on this one!
Also, another welcome come back would be: Frankie Stecchino (played by: Ethan Suplee)

Perhaps have him come back as another teacher, Frankie always was a little too smart to be a lackie!





Once again.
Totally Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment