People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The List # 7

#7 : Do Processed Food & Red meat Fast: One week of just Veggies and Fruits.

I am officially on day 1 of my "fast"... I think I rather call is a "cleanse"....

I have bought copious amounts of mushrooms, broccoli, yellow pepper, lettuce, carrots... I even bought a couple of avocados...

There are grapes and strawberries... some apple sauce.....

Organic Vegetable Broth.....

I think I am all set.

I may have to buy some more by Friday.... But I most definitely have enough to get me until then.

Depends how hungry I get.

What I wish I could eat... a POTATO...... Come on... Baked potato? With a little salt and pepper? YUM!

But, nope, that's a starch... not a fruit or a vegetable.....
Le'Sigh.

Maybe I can make an exception, you know, because it's also not a Processed Food or Red Meat!

We'll see... I know I have two potatoes that I could bake...
Hmmm............

Well, we'll see how my body reacts to this No processed food or meat thing.

Today for breakfast, I had a large glass of OJ and a portion of Applesauce.

Today for lunch, I had a raw veggie platter, and I made an avocado mash for it.

What's an avocado mash? Probably better to call it guacamole.
I took an avocado, mashed it with lemon and lime juice... and then... for a little pizazz... I put a couple fresh hot pepper flakes.

YUM.

So, I took a tablespoon of that, and used it for dipping with my Veggie Platter.

At home, for dinner...

I made a Mushroom/Onion Soup... with Organic Vegetable Broth.

Smelled really yummy....
I can't wait to go home and have some.


I'll check in throughout the week to tell you how I am faring... and if I can maintain 7 days of this....

I feel okay right now...
So...
We'll see!

1 comment: