People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas

With the way everything has been going.
I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas now...

Yes, we have 4 days until the actual day, however, who knows when I will be able to get back on the computer.

I wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas.
A wonderful New Year.

For my loyal followers (and long distance sisters):

I cherish each of you. Your support and love... it's like having family here.
I love reading about your worlds and your adventures.
I feel like I am right there with you.

As I hope you feel the same with me.


From Emry, Klay and I... to all of you....

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. yay! merry christmas to you as well!! i hope everyone is feeling better too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete