People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, January 14, 2013

Disney - Day 2

Day 2 - Magic Kingdom & Downtown Disney

at 9a the Magic Kingdom was already mobbed

My little cousins... Going to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride

Love <3 br="br">

Waiting to get on the Rocky Mountain Railroad ride. Yes, Emry is shackled. He bought them. I swear

We were on line for this ride for 2 hours. The things we do for my kid.

The Haunted Mansion. CLASSIC

Klay and I in front of the Castle

Looking happy... yet overwhelmed

My family from Tennesse.. my dad, Klay and Emry

Yet another train ride... So excited!

Downtown Disney had a huge Lego store, with really interesting pieces outside

Love Hot Air Balloons...

Irish Dinner, for my Irish Man

He had a beer mustache...

Back to Magic Kingdom after dinner.

So pretty.

Tomorrow I'll show you Day 3!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm envious. It looks wonderful. Emry is growing up soooo fast.

    ReplyDelete