People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, January 18, 2013

Disney - Day 4

Day 4 - Hollywood Studios & the first picture after we got home (Day 5)

His best STAR WARS stance...


I think the STAR TOURS name was pretty LAME

HUGE

C3PO

Klay and my Dad

weird talking robot guy... reminded me of the character from Short Circuit

Brunch with the Characters

We love MANNY

SEE?

Making fun of Klay with Silly Faces

It's KERMIT Time

Happy!

Back Lot Tour

Where are we?

Before the Car Stunt Show
We all live in the .....

Honey I shrunk the Kids - Play land


It's a big DOGGY nose

Best Movie Ride!

Perry!


He got a girl drink.
Tower of Terror... We told Emry we had to take the Elevator to the Ride

1:30p the next day... back home... and he was EXHAUSTED!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pictures from your trip. I looks like you and your family had a blast.

    ReplyDelete