People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, January 10, 2013

HOLY CRAP! - Yes, I'm alive!

Hello everyone!

I know, I haven't written, I haven't called.... I'm like one of those wicked one night stands!

With the holidays, the Disney vacation, and then coming back to the new job... well, I've been a little .....Well, hell, I've been REALLY overwhelmed.

For the first few days back to work, I didn't even have a computer. IT department downstairs had technical difficulties with my machine.

Then, when the computer finally worked... broke.... and worked again... I had a lot of work to do.
My predecessor did not make it an easy transition for me; to say the least.

I'm training my replacement for my old position. Which is an adventure. I get a lot of "How do you know to do this?" or "Why do you do it like that?" or "How am I going to remember all of this?"
I just shake my head.... what's sad, is that I don't identify with her. I came into that position, wanting to work... wanting to succeed. The what, where, why and how didn't really matter to me. What mattered to me was the job, and mastering it.

Not everyone is the same though.

In this new position, I am dealing with a lot of statistical analysis. It's sort of a new concept to me... but, not particularly foreign. I'm learning new things every day.

So, you are all probably wondering... HOW WAS DISNEY?!

It was.... amazing.... epic.... magical.... beautiful.... CRAZY BUSY.... TIRING....

I swear, we packed a lot of things into 4 days. I imagine to do "Disney" and to not be freaking exhausted.... you would have to be there about 8 days. And, probably have a park hopper pass as well.

My father is talking about going again in like 3-5 years. That's right, he is ALREADY discussing this. It's insane.

I hope everyone had a wonderful, peaceful holiday and a happy new years eve!

I will start going down the list of blogs that I have missed so dearly...

Hopefully, in time, I will be able to post again on a regular basis.

But, time will tell.

Much Love.

2 comments:

  1. remember... life first and it sounds like you got it good... so enjoy. we will always be here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i saw your comment i literally out loud said "SHE LIVES!" haha. my hubs looked at me weird but doesn't ask questions anymore. haha. i'm glad you are surviving. :)

    i'm hoping there are pictures of your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete